Panama (miasto)

Panama (miasto) · Questions

What's the best used car to buy in Panama City with a budget of $18,000?

What's the best used car to buy in Panama City with a budget of $18,000?

Transport 6 answers • Kieran L
I'm looking for a reliable SUV with good space and safety features. I've been researching for two months and my budget is $18,000. I've considered Honda CRV, Mazda CX5, and Acura, but they're too expensive to maintain. I want to know if there are any good used car options available.
Write an Answer

3 Answers · 3 replies

Paige Pelletier •
For $18,000, the safest option is probably a used car. And more than the monthly payment, if you can't make extraordinary payments and finish that loan in less time, I wouldn't recommend getting into a new car.
sandrinerenaudsandrinerenaud •
A new car within that budget would be a Suzuki Vitara. It's not too big, but it's better than a Yaris Cross or equivalent models. However, a better option for me would be a used Mazda CX-50 or Toyota RAV4, which would be a bigger car and very reliable, around 5 years old and with low mileage (15,000 km per year or so).
Kieran L OP •
Doesn't the lower mileage mean the seller is trying to hide something?
leandro_machleandro_mach •
For that price, you can get a sedan or a car of your choice. Ask for the maintenance table of the models that interest you.
Kieran L OP •
How do I ask the sellers for the maintenance table?
leandro_machleandro_mach •
Yes, some sellers get picky because they know the maintenance costs are high, be firm and don't let them get away with it, always ask for the maintenance table.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Twoja odpowiedź

0/10000 znaków

Min. 10 znaków