Atlanta

Atlanta · Questions

Best bookstores and stationery shops in Atlanta?

Best bookstores and stationery shops in Atlanta?

Inne 2 answers • Ingrid BaumannIngrid Baumann
I'm visiting Atlanta for about a week next month and I'd love to explore some indie bookstores and interesting mom & pop shops. I'm staying downtown but can Uber out to other neighborhoods.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

Kevin •
Archer Paper Goods is located at Ponce City Market, which is a popular destination in Atlanta. Posman Books is also still open there, offering a great selection of new releases. If you're in the area, you might also want to check out Paper Source on the same street.
gabriel_ingr •
Maomi Bookstore in Chinatown Mall is a unique spot that specializes in Chinese books, but it also has a lovely calligraphy and stationery section with some really cute items. If you're in the area, be sure to check out the Mid Autumn celebrations and art market happening this weekend.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Twoja odpowiedź

0/10000 znaków

Min. 10 znaków