바르샤바

바르샤바 · Questions

How hard is it to get tickets to Legia vs Lech Poznan?

How hard is it to get tickets to Legia vs Lech Poznan?

교통 4 answers • Maarten Jansen
I'm planning to watch this match with my friends, but the official Legia website doesn't sell tickets yet. I found tickets on viagogo.com, but I'm not sure how reliable this website is.
Write an Answer

3 Answers · 1 reply

Laurence Chevalier •
It's extremely unlikely that you'll be able to secure tickets.
Maarten Jansen OP •
Why does the official club website not sell tickets, while a secondary ticketing platform does?
Bartosz D •
While Legia-Widzew and Legia-Wisła have significant histories, the true rivalries in Polish football are often considered to be Legia-Wisła, Wisła-Cracovia, and others that have more intense and storied pasts.
Oleg BOleg B •
Viagogo might be anticipating that they'll receive tickets later and is selling them prematurely, even though they don't currently have them, which could be a reason for the discrepancy.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자