Phoenix

Phoenix · Questions

Why does Greenway and 67 in Glendale still smell like feces?

Why does Greenway and 67 in Glendale still smell like feces?

기타 4 answers • VivianVivian
I've noticed the smell for weeks since I changed my commute and feel bad for the daycare on that corner.
Write an Answer

4 Answers

Gareth •
I used to live in the Westgate entertainment area, where the smell was overwhelming 24/7. After moving to Goodyear, I've noticed a significant reduction in unpleasant odors. Glendale's unique combination of water treatment facilities might be a contributing factor.
calebcaleb •
Last weekend, I visited Westgate and was hit with a pungent smell that was a mix of sewage and urine. The smell was intense and lingered in the air.
Chiara B •
The smell might be coming from a nearby source, possibly related to the water treatment facilities or the sewer system.
Julieta Z •
The Biltmore mall, particularly near Lifetime Fitness, has a persistent smell that's reminiscent of a strong odor. It's not just the gym building, but the entire area seems to be affected.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자