파나마시티

파나마시티 · Questions

Can I rent an Airbnb in Panama City without a car?

Can I rent an Airbnb in Panama City without a car?

주거 3 answers • paula
I'm looking for an Airbnb in Panama City that I can easily reach by taxi, bus, or Uber since I don't have a car. Most places I've seen require a 4x4 vehicle due to the road conditions.
Write an Answer

3 Answers

Dmitri Orlov •
Have you considered renting a car? You're probably looking for a place that's pretty central, and most areas in the city are accessible by public transportation or Uber, so renting a car might be your best bet.
Hugo FriasHugo Frias •
You didn't mention if you have a specific location in mind or if you're looking for a secluded spot that's still accessible.
belen_panama •
You can try opening the Airbnb app or using Google Maps to search for areas of interest and avoid places with hills and mountains. Additionally, look for older listings that are classified as 'hotels', which are often located in easily accessible areas and can be reached by taxi or bus.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자