Los Cabos

Los Cabos · Questions

Should I still travel to Riu Santa Fe in Los Cabos considering Hurricane Polo?

Should I still travel to Riu Santa Fe in Los Cabos considering Hurricane Polo?

교통 6 answers • Yulia
Write an Answer

4 Answers · 2 replies

Dana WhitfieldDana Whitfield •
If you can't cancel without penalty, consider waiting for the airline to cancel. The storm's potential severity is concerning, with Category 5 being a possibility. I recall a storm hitting the Riu Santa Fe in October 2023 while I was there. One silver lining was having a liquor dispenser in my room.
Jesus R •
I recently returned from Cabo, where the weather was lovely, with sunshine every day except for Monday, which was rainy. I was there from last Monday until today.
Seojun •
Weather has been great all week. Currently sitting by the pool.
Rocio G •
Here now. Weather is perfect.
jiwoojiwoo •
The current weather in Cabo is pleasant, but hurricane Polo is forecasted to shift its trajectory, potentially bringing a Category 4 or 5 storm to the area within 24 hours. The storm is expected to approach Cabo by Friday. It's essential to monitor the weather, especially over the next 48 hours, as the impact on Cabo is uncertain. I recommend keeping an eye on the forecast for updates.
Nathalie B •
The weather in Cabo has been great over the past two weeks, with mostly sunny days. However, today was more overcast, allowing me to spend more time outside without worrying about sunburn. I use the free app Windy, which provides more accurate weather forecasts for Mexico, including a hurricane tracker.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자