Los Angeles

Los Angeles · Questions

What should I do after being forced out of my apartment in Los Angeles?

What should I do after being forced out of my apartment in Los Angeles?

서비스 2 answers • Willem Dijkstra
I recently broke up with my boyfriend after he confessed to catching an STD on a work trip. I had to leave our apartment today because his name was on the lease. I'm in a tough spot financially and I'm not sure where to turn for help.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

Jasmine Patel •
If you're in a tough spot, consider reaching out to local charities and organizations that provide assistance with household tasks. You might find a job as a live-in housekeeper, nanny, or home aid that can help you get back on your feet.
Jasmine O •
Sex work should not be your first option. It's a high-risk profession that can have severe consequences. Instead, consider working in the service industry, such as hosting at restaurants. You can start by learning the basics and then move on to serving or bartending, which can be a lucrative career in LA. For temporary housing, look into hostels, which are often cheaper than motels. I've personally found that hostels with single-sex rooms are a safer option. Additionally, you can explore the 'Too Good to Go' app, which allows you to pick up free food from restaurants that would otherwise go to waste.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자