La Libertad

La Libertad · Questions

Is Smart Fit Gym safe for women?

Is Smart Fit Gym safe for women?

피트니스 8 answers • lalibertadquin
My friend told me that there are several people who are sick going to this gym and taking pictures of women who are exercising. She reported the gym, but I don't think that will stop it.
Write an Answer

4 Answers · 4 replies

alexis75alexis75 •
If the gym doesn't do anything, then the authorities should step in. If it's a gym with cameras, they should cooperate, whether they like it or not.
emily_lalibertad •
Gyms should go back to being single-sex to avoid these problems and many others. It's annoying to have to wait for women to finish taking pictures or videos, and the women who do take them often just use their phones and don't even use the machine. When you ask them for the machine, they think you're asking for a phone number.
Karla •
Both men and women are guilty of this behavior. There are men who take pictures of women with the intention of looking at their bodies, and there are women who take selfies or videos while exercising, with a different intention. However, the point is that they shouldn't be allowed to take pictures or videos in a gym, it's annoying, uncomfortable, and an invasion of privacy.
Salvador VillaltaSalvador Villalta •
I agree that people should be able to take pictures or videos of themselves in a gym, but they should do it in a way that doesn't bother others. If they're going to take pictures, they should find a place where they won't be disturbing anyone else.
Jeroen •
I know a guy who takes pictures of women's buttocks in the gym.
Emiliano RiosEmiliano Rios •
I once went to a gym and a woman started taking a video of me 'to see if I was looking at her'. In the end, I was the one who suffered from harassment. I stopped going to the gym because it was always empty.
LautaroLautaro •
If you sign up for a gym membership with a card and contract, they should continue to deduct payments from you even if you stop going, and you should be charged for the fractions of the months that you didn't use the gym.
Emiliano RiosEmiliano Rios •
But if you don't receive payment anymore, they can't deduct it from you, and if you reopen your account after a year, they'll charge you for the time you didn't use the gym.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자

Explore More

관련 질문

No related questions yet.