Koh Samui

Koh Samui · Questions

Laundry services in Sriracha?

Laundry services in Sriracha?

서비스 2 answers • helena_kohsam
I'm a remote worker based in Koh Samui and I'm looking for a premium laundry service in Sriracha for myself. I've searched and found self-service washing machines but no shops that offer the service for me. I'm looking for something like Xin Chai Hua in Bangkok, where they wash and dry my clothes for me.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

Jiwoo Bae •
If you see staff around, you can ask them to take care of your laundry for you or do it yourself.
lawanlawan •
The laundromat next to Pacific Park will do all the work for you, saving you time and effort.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자

Explore More

관련 질문

No related questions yet.