Halifax

Halifax · Questions

Korean all-you-can-eat BBQ in Halifax?

Korean all-you-can-eat BBQ in Halifax?

레스토랑 및 카페 5 answers • Simon Ashworth
I've been searching for a reliable Korean all-you-can-eat BBQ spot in Halifax. There used to be a few around, but I'm not sure if any exist now. I know there are some Korean BBQ spots, but I'm looking specifically for all-you-can-eat places. I've checked out Seoul's downtown location, but they've moved. The one on Lacewood isn't Korean BBQ anymore. Are there any all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ spots I'm missing?
Write an Answer

3 Answers · 2 replies

jonathan •
I've heard good things about a BBQ place on Kempt Road. They offer a sauce for sale online, but I'm not sure if they have an all-you-can-eat option. They also offer online ordering.
jonathanjonathan •
Be aware that the BBQ place near MSVU has some serious cleanliness issues. I've seen rat droppings in parts of the kitchen. It's definitely not worth the risk of getting sick.
Simon Ashworth OP •
I've gotten food from a place on Bedford a few times through Too Good To Go, but I didn't know it was an all-you-can-eat place. Thanks for the heads up.
Rocio D •
You should try Young Pocha on Spring Garden. I've had good experiences there.
Simon Ashworth OP •
I always forget about a downtown spot because it's hard to find, but I should give it another try.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자

Explore More

관련 질문

No related questions yet.