Chicago

Chicago · Questions

Why were police escorting a charter bus through 290 westbound during rush hour this morning?

Why were police escorting a charter bus through 290 westbound during rush hour this morning?

교통 4 answers • Diego Almeida
I was driving to work and saw a charter bus being escorted by police through traffic on 290 westbound just past the central exit.
Write an Answer

4 Answers

dmitri •
It was likely related to the Presidents Cup at Medinah, where a team of golfers was being escorted to the event.
santiago •
I believe it was a team of golfers from Team USA, specifically the men's golf team, being escorted to Medinah for the Presidents Cup. They did the same thing yesterday at 3 pm, which was super annoying since they were able to bypass traffic like everyone else.
gabriel •
I'm not aware of any information about the charter bus being escorted by police, but I do know that the Presidents Cup is being held at Medinah this week.
Andre Patel •
I'm not sure what the charter bus was for, but I do know that there's a high-profile event happening in the area this weekend, and I'm guessing that might be related to the police escort.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자