Bangkok

Bangkok · Questions

Where can I get an MRI and see a specialist in Bangkok?

Where can I get an MRI and see a specialist in Bangkok?

건강 및 웰빙 2 answers • Yeonwoo
I've had chronic lower back pain for 8 years now which gets either slightly better or much worse at will. I've been through the NHS channels in the UK. 100 hours of physio and chiro (exhausting), lost 22 kg, strengthened in the gym, walked 25000 steps a day for a solid month and the flair up this time is one of the worst. 2 weeks, no improvement. I'm in Bangkok for 4 weeks and I'd like to get an MRI and have a consultation with a specialist.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

suneesunee •
I've had several positive experiences at Bumrungrad Hospital. To inquire about a consultation, I recommend sending them an email.
Yupin Thongchai •
I underwent a full x-ray for my hip and spine at KDMS Hospital, which cost around THB 9,000. I was also going to get an MRI for my lower back there for THB 17,000, but then I discovered a promotion at S-Spine and Joint Hospital. The same MRI for my lower back cost THB 5,400 at S-Spine and Joint Hospital. Both hospitals are excellent facilities, with mostly Thai patients but doctors and nurses who can speak decent English. The cost was significantly lower than what I would have paid in Hong Kong. Booking and connecting with the hospital was very easy, and same-day appointments should be no problem. You can reach out to them through Line.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자