Bangkok

Bangkok · Questions

Where to buy Therabreath mouthwash in Bangkok?

Where to buy Therabreath mouthwash in Bangkok?

건강 및 웰빙 3 answers • Trevor L
I'm looking for a specific mouthwash for my family member who's visiting from abroad, and I'm not sure where to find it in Bangkok.
Write an Answer

3 Answers

boonmee •
I actually found it in Rimping in Chiang Mai, but I'm not sure if it's available in Bangkok. If you're willing to travel to Chiang Mai, Rimping has a wide selection of international products, including this mouthwash.
Veronique •
You might find international products at Top Supermarket, which has several branches in Bangkok. They carry a wide range of items, so it's worth checking with them to confirm availability, especially since I've seen them stock mouthwash from a well-known brand.
Yeonwoo •
A kiosk in EmQuartier sells products from a well-known brand, including mouthwash. It's located near a large camera in the mall, and they offer a few different products from the brand.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자