Bali

Bali · Questions

Actual Commute time from Canggu to Uluwatu?

Actual Commute time from Canggu to Uluwatu?

교통 4 answers • dahye
I'm staying in Canggu near Finn's and I've got a 7:30am tee time at New Kuta golf course. I'm wondering what the expected commute time is, as I've found Google Maps can be inaccurate and not account for traffic.
Write an Answer

3 Answers · 1 reply

julienjulien •
It's best to let the hotel arrange transportation and the driver will inform you of the departure time.
dahye OP •
We have a driver arranged through our villa, but I'd appreciate any local insights on the best approach.
sangmin_limsangmin_lim •
Leaving the hotel between 5:30 and 5:45 in the morning should give you ample time to reach the course early, visit the pro shop, and take a few practice putts before your round.
MicaelaMicaela •
Tee off at 7:30, I'd reckon you need to leave by 5+ before 6.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

답변 작성

0/10000 자

최소 10 자