Tampa

Tampa · Questions

How friendly are people in Tampa to those with autism or Asperger's?

How friendly are people in Tampa to those with autism or Asperger's?

その他 4 answers • Elena O
I run a small surf school in Tampa and I've noticed that some people say the city's residents are cold, while others claim they're very friendly. I'm curious to know how people with autism or Asperger's have experienced living here.
Write an Answer

4 Answers

Micaela Vera •
Honestly, many people aren't concerned with autism, and when they are, it's often due to a lack of understanding rather than hostility. I've noticed that people tend to be more open-minded in certain environments, though this isn't always the case.
Elena •
To be honest, I've found it tough to make friends here. I'm older and stopped drinking, so socializing can be a challenge. I do play pickleball, but the courts I frequent are mostly filled with younger people, which can make it hard to connect.
Caleb •
Very hard to make friends here. I've found it one of the toughest places I've ever lived to form connections with others.
ingrid49 •
To put it bluntly, Tampa isn't generally a welcoming city, particularly for individuals who struggle with social interactions and forming connections with others. I've witnessed firsthand the challenges they face in navigating everyday social situations.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

回答を投稿

0/10000 文字

最小 10 文字