プエルト・バジャルタ

プエルト・バジャルタ · Questions

Will I need a jacket for late night boat rides in Puerto Vallarta in October?

Will I need a jacket for late night boat rides in Puerto Vallarta in October?

フィットネス 4 answers • puertovallartadelfpuertovallartadelf
Write an Answer

4 Answers

Emma SullivanEmma Sullivan •
No, it doesn't get chilly enough on the water after sunset in October to require a jacket.
lachlan •
As someone who gets cold easily, I found the boat rides to be cold, especially when the boat was moving fast. A light windbreaker might be a good option.
DagmarDagmar •
You might want to consider bringing something for rain, as it can be hot and humid in October. If we're lucky, it starts to cool down in November, but if not, it can be after New Year's.
sofia19sofia19 •
We brought windbreakers for a late night boat ride last week and didn't end up using them, it was comfortable.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

回答を投稿

0/10000 文字

最小 10 文字