フェニックス

フェニックス · Questions

Fish markets that sell Bairdi crab legs in Phoenix?

Fish markets that sell Bairdi crab legs in Phoenix?

サービス 4 answers • Olivia Prescott
I get weekly newsletters from popular fish markets in Phoenix and Scottsdale, but they hardly ever have any crab choices. I'm looking for better sourced crab legs to cook at home, preferably Bairdi.
Write an Answer

4 Answers

Gareth •
You might want to check out Asian markets. I recall seeing frozen king crab legs at Costco.
Sandrine •
You can find Asian markets in West Mesa, as well as one in Chandler.
VivianVivian •
H Mart and Asiana are located in west Mesa, which is a notable Asian district. Lee Lee's is in Chandler, and there's a new Seafood City in Chandler too.
otavio •
Lee Lee’s has crabs

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

回答を投稿

0/10000 文字

最小 10 文字

Explore More

関連する質問

No related questions yet.