モントリオール

モントリオール · Questions

What are the metal structures above the Angrignon parking lot for?

What are the metal structures above the Angrignon parking lot for?

その他 6 answers • leandro_montre
I've been parking here for three years and never seen them utilized for anything. I sent my brother this pic of the leaves changing and he starts asking questions about non leaf things. Now I have to figure out all this random stuff.
Write an Answer

4 Answers · 2 replies

Francesco Z •
It looks like they're for a big Tempo shelter. I imagine they were meant for a big tent for events, but it was never taken down. You should contact the arrondissement.
Gaston P •
There was nothing there in 2007 either. It looks like something you'd hang banners and stuff from.
frankkohlerfrankkohler •
Wow, things change a lot in 19 years.
polina90 •
Those are probably leftovers from the Angrignon farm. There was a small zoo there, but it was abandoned in the early 2000s and was struggling since the 90s. My aunt used to visit when she was a kid.
Julien •
Yeah, I remember it around 2005-2006.
Etienne T •
Those are remnants from the park's past. You can find more information about Parc Angrignon on Wikipedia, where you can read different accounts.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

回答を投稿

0/10000 文字

最小 10 文字