マイアミ

マイアミ · Questions

Who walks the Granada Golf Course loop the most?

Who walks the Granada Golf Course loop the most?

フィットネス 4 answers • Hannah G
I've been walking this loop around the Granada Golf Course in Coral Gables pretty regularly, and it's honestly become one of my go-to walks. It's about 3 miles / ~55 minutes, really easy, and the whole loop is just a nice way to get your steps in without feeling like you're walking the same neighborhood block over and over.
Write an Answer

2 Answers · 2 replies

victoriaibarra •
Have you heard of Strava? There's a lot of overlap with that
Priya EPriya E •
Strava already features segments and leaderboards, so the concept isn't entirely novel. I think seeing someone just three walks ahead would motivate me to head out the door more frequently than not.
victoriaibarra •
I agree, but I'm concerned that runners would make it extremely challenging to beat the time if walking is allowed.
nigel •
A local woman has been consistently completing this loop every day, and I'm willing to wager she holds the record.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

回答を投稿

0/10000 文字

最小 10 文字

Explore More

関連する質問

No related questions yet.