メキシコシティ

メキシコシティ · Questions

Where can I find delicate cigarettes without filters in Mexico City?

Where can I find delicate cigarettes without filters in Mexico City?

サービス 2 answers • Toby F
I've been looking for them everywhere, but it seems like they've been discontinued.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

Victoria G •
I bought them at an Oxxo a month and a half ago, but the staff told me they're no longer available. I've tried switching to IQOS Iluma, but I don't like it. Now I'm using a different cigarette brand.
Woojin OhWoojin Oh •
Unfortunately, Philip Morris has discontinued delicate oval-shaped cigarettes without filters. They won't be producing them anymore, so we can't buy them. I've been smoking them for over 40 years, and I didn't appreciate the news of their discontinuation without any notice. It's unfortunate that a company like Philip Morris can discontinue a product with over 130 years of tradition without any warning, simply because it no longer suits their interests.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

回答を投稿

0/10000 文字

最小 10 文字