Los Angeles

Los Angeles · Questions

Is LA always like this when you live here?

Is LA always like this when you live here?

その他 3 answers • Lydia H
I've been visiting LA every winter from the UK and I'm loving the sunshine, beaches, and food. My question is, does it always feel like this when you live here, or does it get more 'real life' when you have a week off?
Write an Answer

3 Answers

CalebCaleb •
More often than you'd think. Honestly it's a pretty great place to live
NigelNigel •
Every day feels like a grind, even in a paradise like Los Angeles, where people are working multiple jobs to make ends meet.
Gabriel •
I'd say that about twice a week I have a moment while riding my bike, playing outside with my kids, or eating in an amazing restaurant, when I pause and appreciate how special LA is.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

回答を投稿

0/10000 文字

最小 10 文字