バリ

バリ · Questions

When is the best time to visit Bali for good air quality?

When is the best time to visit Bali for good air quality?

健康・ウェルネス 8 answers • MicaelaMicaela
I'm looking to move to Bali for a month during the European winter because I have MCAS and I need a warmer place with better air quality where I can work and relax for a while.
Write an Answer

4 Answers · 4 replies

wayan •
Consider Sidemen, Munduk or coastal areas like CandiDasa. They tend to have better air quality than built-up areas.
MicaelaMicaela OP •
Considering the peak tourist season, is it a wise decision to visit Bali during this time?
wayan •
Anytime is good for Bali, but the built-up areas are always worse. Humidity is always high, but it's more bearable in coastal areas.
max_balimax_bali •
Bali's climate is relatively straightforward, with only two distinct seasons: extremely hot or very wet. You can't really choose which one you prefer.
Junho Jeong •
Not a good idea, to be honest. It's raining all the time, and the air quality is not great. Plus, you'll have to deal with scorpions and mold.
WillWill •
The air pollution in Bali is worse in the dry season, when farmers burn off rice crop residue. In the wet season, it's too wet to burn on a large scale, and the rains clean the air of other pollution. Rains are worse inland than on the coast.
Indah HalimIndah Halim •
Air pollution is a significant issue in Bali, especially in areas where people burn trash daily. We've found that using air purifiers in our home helps to mitigate the problem, making it more bearable.
MicaelaMicaela OP •
I'm not sure I'd call it a healthy environment, to be honest.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

回答を投稿

0/10000 文字

最小 10 文字