Varsavia

Varsavia · Questions

Is Bemowo as good as Stary Mokotów to live at?

Is Bemowo as good as Stary Mokotów to live at?

Alloggio 5 answers • Gijs J
My contract renewal is coming up and I have to make the choice to renew it or to move to a new flat. I'm currently living in a 60m² flat in Stary Mokotów, paying 4500 total. It's 10 minutes to the Pole Mokotowskie metro stop, and I have a Tram by the door to go up to Łazienki in 10 minutes. However, a friend's friend is offering me a flat on Bemowo for the same price, same dimensions but with a terrace.
Write an Answer

3 Answers · 2 replies

Anna KAnna K •
Compared to Mokotów, Bemowo offers a lower standard of living or higher rent. However, if the difference is significant, I'd consider relocating.
Agnieszka •
Bemowo has a more modern feel, with blocks and some green space. In contrast, Old Mokotów boasts charming old buildings, picturesque streets, and several parks. It's a distinct atmosphere.
callan_fitz •
Stary Mokotów is considered a prime location in Warsaw, while Bemowo ranks lower. Although Bemowo is improving year by year, it's a fundamentally different area.
Gijs J OP •
The area seemed heavily reliant on cars, and I could even hear the S8 expressway from the street. This made me wonder about the local transportation options.
Alexis O •
Bemowo is bottom half, that’s an overstatement, it’s not that bad. At least there’s subway there.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

La tua risposta

0/10000 caratteri

Min. 10 caratteri