Houston

Houston · Questions

How to stop scam calls in Houston?

How to stop scam calls in Houston?

Servizi 3 answers • davide
I'm getting overwhelmed by calls from Indian scammers asking for medicare parts A and B, home security systems, funeral stipends, etc. I get 30-40 calls a day. My family and friends visiting from Italy are getting calls too. How can we stop it?
Write an Answer

3 Answers

Emiliano A •
After implementing call screening on my phone, I noticed a significant decrease in unwanted calls. Initially, I received around 60 calls daily, but this number dropped to about 5 after a month or two of using the feature.
Davide Zanetti •
When you answer a suspicious call, the caller knows your number is genuine. To avoid this, simply don't pick up the phone.
Vanessa RVanessa R •
If you have an iPhone, enable phone screening to filter out scam calls. This feature will ask the caller for their name and reason for calling before connecting you.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

La tua risposta

0/10000 caratteri

Min. 10 caratteri