Boquete

Boquete · Questions

Taxi from Alto Respingo to Boquete after hiking Quetzales Trail?

Taxi from Alto Respingo to Boquete after hiking Quetzales Trail?

Trasporti 3 answers • Bram B
I'm planning a trip to Boquete and want to hike the Quetzales Trail from Cerro Punta (Alto Respingo) to Boquete. I'm wondering if it's easy to find a taxi from Alto Respingo to Boquete after completing the hike and approximately how much it will cost.
Write an Answer

2 Answers · 1 reply

yeonwoobaeyeonwoobae •
To access the trail in Alto, you'll first need to pay the access fee online through the MiAmbiente website. The cost is minimal, but you'll need to do it online since there's no cell signal in the area. A small bus goes to the area, but I'm not sure of the schedule. You can find information on bus and taxi schedules and prices at the Super Bruña. Taxis will likely charge you a lot, especially if you look like a tourist, and you'll also need to consider that the area is not well-traveled, so be prepared to pay extra.
Bram B OP •
Yes, it can be difficult to find a taxi from Boquete after completing the hike, so be prepared for that as well.
britta_vogebritta_voge •
I would recommend hiring a guide who can also arrange transportation for you. I've been there before and only hiked for two hours before returning to Boquete, and they only asked for my registration. If you're having trouble finding transportation, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to help you out, I'm in the area.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

La tua risposta

0/10000 caratteri

Min. 10 caratteri

Explore More

Domande correlate

No related questions yet.