وارسو

وارسو · الأسئلة

EU long-term residency in Warsaw?

EU long-term residency in Warsaw?

قانوني ومالي الإجابات: 5 • Alexis O
I have a friend visiting Warsaw for a month and they're considering applying for EU long-term residency. They applied in September 2025, but they haven't received any decision or update yet. Has anyone else applied for EU long-term residency in Warsaw in 2025 and received a decision?
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (5)

olena_warsaw •
Applied in September 2025, nothing so far. They've just sent me a reminder email about my own application, but I haven't heard anything yet either.
Gijs J •
Applied in April 2025 and no news. I've been checking the status online, but it's still showing 'in progress'.
Laurence Chevalier •
Applied in July 2025, still nothing. I've tried calling the office, but they just tell me to wait.
Anna •
A friend of mine finished the process in about 18 months, but his wife is still waiting. She applied at the same time, but her application is taking longer than his.
dagmar59 •
I applied, got rejected and then appealed. The result took around a year for each step.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف