وارسو

وارسو · الأسئلة

Is it normal for people in Warsaw to stare at me?

Is it normal for people in Warsaw to stare at me?

أخرى الإجابات: 2 • Mackenzie CormierMackenzie Cormier
I've recently relocated to Warsaw for work and I've noticed that people stare at me on the street. I'm worried it might be because I'm a foreigner. My wife keeps telling me not to worry about it, but I'm still concerned.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2)

gudruneberhardtgudruneberhardt •
Your experience may be influenced by the large number of foreigners in Poland, where people of various ethnicities and backgrounds are common. This diversity might make it easier for people to adapt to different cultures.
Anna KAnna K •
In Poland, people generally don't avoid eye contact, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're staring at you.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف