وارسو

وارسو · الأسئلة

Part time jobs for students in Warsaw without any skills?

Part time jobs for students in Warsaw without any skills?

الخدمات الإجابات: 3 • Jaehyun Lee
I'm a student in Warsaw and I don't have any skills, I'm looking for a part time job.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2) · رد واحد

Bartosz NowakBartosz Nowak •
Riding a bike is a basic requirement for a food delivery job, which might be a good option for you.
Bartosz Adamczyk •
You could try working in a McDonald's kitchen, but you would need to speak fluent Polish. Alternatively, you could work as a waiter or a teller in a żabka.
Bartosz Adamczyk •
Without speaking Polish, there aren't many other options available. You might be able to find some cleaning or warehouse work, or seasonal farm work, but you would still need to be able to communicate in Polish.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف

استكشف المزيد

أسئلة ذات صلة

لا توجد أسئلة ذات صلة بعد.