تولوم

تولوم · الأسئلة

What does the emergency alert on my phone in Tulum mean?

What does the emergency alert on my phone in Tulum mean?

أخرى الإجابات: 3 • Polina MorozovPolina Morozov
I recently received an emergency alert on my phone in Tulum, but I don't speak Spanish and couldn't understand what it said. I'm wondering if anyone else received the same alert and what it was about.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3)

finn •
Mexico conducts a national seismic alert test, known as a simulacro, approximately twice a year. This test is triggered at 12pm central time on September 19th, a date chosen to commemorate the devastating earthquakes that struck central Mexico in 1985 and 2017, particularly affecting Mexico City.
julien_webe •
Every year on September 19th, Mexico conducts a nationwide earthquake drill. If you hear the alarm at any other time, it's likely a real emergency, and you should head outside immediately.
nienke •
Unfortunately, the message only appears on your screen for a short time, so it's essential to be outside when you hear the alarm to avoid missing the warning.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف