تولوم

تولوم · الأسئلة

How do I get to Playa del Carmen from Tulum?

How do I get to Playa del Carmen from Tulum?

المواصلات الإجابات: 3 • Polina MorozovPolina Morozov
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3)

marco •
The collectivos to Playa del Carmen from Tulum reportedly start around 6 or 7 am. You can try to catch one near the highway, but I'm not sure if the location has changed recently.
finn_tulum •
I rode a collectivo to Playa del Carmen last time, and it was 55 pesos from the pickup location near Super Aki to Chedraui in Playa del Carmen. You can try to catch one there.
Ricardo Lozano •
The collectivos to Playa del Carmen from Tulum start extremely early, reportedly before 6 am. The pickup location is actually closer to the ADO bus station, across the street from it.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف