تورنتو

تورنتو · الأسئلة

Is the Kennedy → Kipling → Ridgeway Plaza TTC route reasonable for 3 days?

Is the Kennedy → Kipling → Ridgeway Plaza TTC route reasonable for 3 days?

المواصلات الإجابات: 4 • nathanharper
I have 3 days of training at Ridgeway Plaza in Mississauga and I need to commute from Scarborough. I'm looking for feedback on whether the Kennedy to Kipling to Ridgeway Plaza TTC route is reasonable for this short period.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3) · رد واحد

florenciaacosta •
Yes, but people don't travel for 2 hours 10 minutes one way. 4 hours 20 minutes per day is not reasonable for commuting.
Priya Lavoie •
Is it really a lot cheaper compared to taking the GO train to Union and then Union to Clarkson? The difference is about $3-4, so $6-8 both ways.
hugo38hugo38 •
If you're near a Lakeshore East station, you could take the Go train to Clarkson and then use a ride-sharing service or bus to get to your destination. It might be less stressful in the morning, even if you take the longer route home.
FlorenciaFlorencia •
For 3 days, it should be fine, but if it was a long-term thing, I'd find that incredibly stressful. I'd look at how much an Uber costs from Kipling and prepare for delays.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف