تورنتو

تورنتو · الأسئلة

Where can I find quality plus size corporate clothing in Toronto?

Where can I find quality plus size corporate clothing in Toronto?

التسوق الإجابات: 4 • Alessia
I'm looking for basic corporate work clothing, especially in linen fabric, and a great pair of jeans. I'm willing to spend money, but I'd rather get them in person rather than online.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (4)

florenciaacosta •
I find Pennington's quite good. They have a wide range of plus size clothing, and Quince also carries some items in larger sizes.
Eunji JeongEunji Jeong •
Walmart has started to carry Lane Bryant, and their pieces are very nice. I've had good luck with their quality and sizing.
hugo38hugo38 •
Gussied Up in Toronto is a great resource for plus size clothing. They have a variety of brands and styles to choose from.
Lorenzo Rizzo •
I've heard Hilary Macmillan has a studio where you can do in person shopping, and they carry up to 4XL. They're a Canadian brand, so you're supporting local.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف

استكشف المزيد

أسئلة ذات صلة

لا توجد أسئلة ذات صلة بعد.