تورنتو

تورنتو · الأسئلة

Is it normal to leave trash at Rogers Centre after a Blue Jays game?

Is it normal to leave trash at Rogers Centre after a Blue Jays game?

الخدمات الإجابات: 2 • Anastasia IAnastasia I
I'm a retired Torontonian who spends a lot of time outdoors and I'm used to seeing people leave their trash behind at Rogers Centre after Blue Jays games. I've tried packing my trash out to the concourse bins, but I'm curious to know if this is a common practice among other fans and if it's considered polite to leave trash at your seat.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2)

FlorenciaFlorencia •
It's not necessary to follow the crowd. I rarely forget items, but when I do, it's usually something small. I take the time to dispose of my trash properly, not just because it's polite, but also because it makes a significant difference for the staff who have to clean up afterwards.
Darcy •
Individuals who clean up after themselves will continue to do so. Stadium staff are prepared for both scenarios, and it's not a significant issue.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف

استكشف المزيد

أسئلة ذات صلة

لا توجد أسئلة ذات صلة بعد.