تامبا

تامبا · الأسئلة

What are some free things to do in Tampa at night?

What are some free things to do in Tampa at night?

أخرى الإجابات: 3 • Chloe Ouellet
I'm trying to stay out of my house for the next month to quit smoking and I'm looking for low-cost activities that aren't too hot or mosquito-y.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2) · رد واحد

Elena O •
International Mall, a movie, Armature Works, or the library are all good options.
elena •
I'm embarrassed to say it, but have you played Pokémon Go? It can be incredibly engaging and gets me outside. Even if I bring my vape, I barely touch it when I'm playing because I'm too distracted.
helenahelena •
Download the Campfire app and find local Pokémon meetups. I've met friendly people and accumulated a significant amount of walking distance by attending these events.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف