سيام ريب

سيام ريب · الأسئلة

How to reach Air Cambodia when their website doesn't work?

How to reach Air Cambodia when their website doesn't work?

المواصلات الإجابات: 5 • Fyodor
I'm trying to change a flight I booked directly on their website, but the 'manage my bookings' section isn't working and they're not responding to emails or phone calls.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3) · الردود: 2

brianna_kellbrianna_kell •
Try going to their office in person.
Fyodor OP •
I'm not in Asia yet, so that's not an option for me.
brianna_kellbrianna_kell •
Have you tried sending them a message directly?
Emma W •
I had a similar issue with a delivery company, and I found that using Telegram worked much faster than calling or emailing. Maybe try adding their contact number as a Telegram contact?
GeorgiaGeorgia •
I'd suggest trying to send them a message on Telegram, WhatsApp, and see if anyone responds.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف