سانتورسي

سانتورسي · الأسئلة

Should I be worried about this package left in my car?

Should I be worried about this package left in my car?

أخرى الإجابات: 3 • Rafael OrtizRafael Ortiz
I live in an all-girls apartment in Santurce, and I'm a bit concerned about this package left in my car. To get to the parking lot, you have to go through a gate that was open, or jump over the back part. I have no idea what to think.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3)

JessicaJessica •
Maybe it's nothing, but it's possible that it's to distract you or to make the door not close properly when you put the lock on and then steal your car. Be very careful. If you notice anything strange with the car, like a flat tire, something on the windshield or on the door, get out of there quickly or go back to your apartment. I recommend calling the police station or stopping by and letting them know. Maybe they have more information about it. I'm not trying to scare you, but try to be aware of everything. Even some cars parked that you don't recognize or that are on.
LuisLuis •
Yes, call the police, honey
Ellie McAllister •
You should be worried, as they do that in some places to induce a coma with a touch. They put a drug on it that's effective in minutes or after an hour. I haven't heard of it being done in Puerto Rico, but it's possible. Maybe it was a test and the next one will be real. Never touch anything that's left in the car, use tweezers or gloves so you'll be safer. Take good care of yourself.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف