فينيكس

فينيكس · الأسئلة

What's happening with the former Pruitt's Furniture store on 34th St and Thomas?

What's happening with the former Pruitt's Furniture store on 34th St and Thomas?

أخرى الإجابات: 6 • Brianna WhitakerBrianna Whitaker
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (4) · الردود: 2

nicolas_phoeni •
It's being destroyed for more apartments, specifically a 310 unit apartment building with ground floor retail. It's a shame to see this historic building go, but I guess it's progress.
calebcaleb •
The story behind Pruitt's is that it was a family-run business that split when the father and son had a falling out. The father owned the building and land, but sold them to developers unexpectedly, leaving the son to run the business in Prescott. It's a shame to see the Thomas location go, but at least the Prescott store is still around.
Danielle •
I figured apartments would be what they were putting in, given the location and size of the lot. It's a prime spot in town, so it's not surprising to see it being redeveloped.
Marcus CMarcus C •
That place was historic, I used to buy furniture there with my parents and grandparents. I grew up just south of there in the 70s and it's sad to see it go.
Gareth •
I had been a loyal customer to that furniture store for many years, and it's going to be difficult for me to find a replacement.
Julieta Z •
Still have the leather couch from Pruitt, 28 years ago. It's a shame to see the store go, but I'm glad I got to enjoy it for as long as I did.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف