فينيكس

فينيكس · الأسئلة

Best moisturizing routine for curly hair in Phoenix?

Best moisturizing routine for curly hair in Phoenix?

الصحة والعافية الإجابات: 6 • calebcaleb
I'm a 25-year-old woman with curly hair living in Phoenix, and I'm struggling to find a moisturizing routine that works for me. I've been treating my hair like it's still in humid Texas, but that's not working here. I'd love to hear from locals with curly hair about their routine and what products they use.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3) · الردود: 3

Chiara B •
I used to do a curly routine and applied a deep conditioning hair mask once a week to keep my hair healthy.
Erin •
You can't compare your hair to someone else's, as everyone's hair is unique. I primarily use homemade flaxseed gel and soap and conditioner bars, and I find that lighter is better - too much moisture can make my hair frizzy.
Tessa STessa S •
One thing working against you is the hard water in this area, which can significantly affect how your hair behaves. You might consider getting a water softener, although that may not be a feasible option.
Finn CavanaghFinn Cavanagh •
I use a portable humidifier in the house, which can evaporate up to 5 gallons of water per day during dry periods. This helps to maintain a healthy moisture level in the air.
Brianna WhitakerBrianna Whitaker •
There are shower heads with built-in filters that can help alleviate the effects of hard water. My mom uses one of these shower heads because she didn't want to install a water softener, and she finds it helpful for her very thick, wavy hair.
Finn •
Water filters can remove some of the minerals that contribute to hard water, but they don't catch everything that a water softener would. They're a step in the right direction, but they're not a substitute for a proper water softener.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف