فينيكس

فينيكس · الأسئلة

How to navigate Sky Harbor Airport?

How to navigate Sky Harbor Airport?

المواصلات الإجابات: 5 • Brianna WhitakerBrianna Whitaker
I've been noticing the terminal numbering system at Sky Harbor Airport is outdated and doesn't make sense anymore. It's been this way for years, and I'm wondering if we're going to officially rename these terminals. More suitable names would be West, Central, East terminals or even West, McCain, Goldwater. I've heard people complaining about it, but I'm not sure if it's a big deal or if there are any plans to change it.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (5)

Chiara B •
I've never found the terminal numbers confusing. The airport has clear signage throughout each terminal, making it easy to navigate.
Olivia Prescott •
I think the terminal names are fine as they are. Terminal 3 and 4 are straightforward and easy to understand.
Gareth •
Let's not name anything Goldwater.
Sandrine •
Phoenix airport is very easy to navigate. I live nearby and when picking up someone, I tell them to meet me at the north curb, specifically at door 7. If I make the green light at the only intersection, the person usually waits no more than 5 minutes.
VivianVivian •
I'm not sure what the issue is with the Terminal 1-4 system, but I found the signage to be more than sufficient to help me navigate the airport.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف