فينيكس

فينيكس · الأسئلة

Where can I find D&D groups in Phoenix?

Where can I find D&D groups in Phoenix?

أخرى الإجابات: 3 • GarethGareth
I'm looking for local D&D groups where I can join a table as a player, not have to pay to play, and can commit to regular sessions. I've checked out a couple game stores but haven't had luck yet.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3)

Marcus CMarcus C •
Every second and fourth Tuesday of the month, the Phoenix Public Library hosts a free Dungeons and Dragons game for adults. Typically, the game takes place at the Burton Bar location, but due to temporary circumstances, it is currently held at the Devonshire recreation center on 28th Street and Indian School. Approximately ten tables are managed by volunteer Dungeon Masters, and participants are welcome to drop in without any commitment.
otavio •
A table member occasionally attends games at a gaming store in Chandler, where she's able to join in regularly. This might be a good opportunity to meet some regular players.
Finn CavanaghFinn Cavanagh •
A coffee shop in Tempe hosts weekly drop-in Dungeons and Dragons games, which could be a great place to meet fellow players. The games are usually held almost every week.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف