مدينة بنما

مدينة بنما · الأسئلة

Can you join Panama City police with visible tattoos?

Can you join Panama City police with visible tattoos?

قانوني ومالي الإجابات: 2 • MiguelMiguel
I'm planning to apply for a job in the police force and I have visible tattoos. I'd like to know if they're allowed and if there's a way to remove them if necessary.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2)

Hugo FriasHugo Frias •
Visible tattoos are not allowed, but you can have hidden or small ones as long as you're willing to remove them. I've also heard that even with small tattoos, you won't be able to advance much in your career.
Dmitri Orlov •
Unfortunately, you'll have to remove them to join the police force. It's just their policy. Unless you're the son of someone important, and they can make an exception for you.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف