مدينة بنما

مدينة بنما · الأسئلة

How to lower Tigo bills?

How to lower Tigo bills?

الخدمات الإجابات: 7 • MiguelMiguel
I've been with Tigo for a while, paying $37 for wifi with 100 MB and $23 for data. However, the prices kept increasing, and I ended up paying $26 for data and $44 for wifi with 500 MB. This year, I lost my job and had to cut expenses, so I cancelled my data plan and stuck with wifi. I recently got a new job and a salesperson from Más Movil offered me a data plan for $18. I'm considering switching to Más Movil, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (4) · الردود: 3

olivia •
I call the phone company and inform them I'm canceling, and they transfer me to a retention department, where I always receive a discount. I currently pay $40 for 1,000 MB plus 5G unlimited data on a specific street in Panama City.
Yara •
I use the same tactic, telling them I'm switching to Más Movil, which offers a better plan, and they lower my bill by $20-$30.
Kieran L •
I'm trying to lower my Tigo bill, but they don't want to offer me a better deal even with loyalty points.
MiguelMiguel OP •
Talk to Más Móvil and see what they offer, then go with them, so Tigo sees you're serious.
belen_panama •
I pay $30.26 for data and $48.19 for wifi and TV, which gives me 350 megas, not fiber. Are there any chances of lowering either of these?
omar95 •
I pay around $44 for wifi with 600 MB, without TV, but initially I paid $32 because I had 150 MB and I got some free upgrades and a promotional increase, so I'm at that price and speed now. Maybe you can try to get a better speed, but I don't think the price will go down below $40 for wifi and TV.
MiguelMiguel OP •
According to what I've seen, Más Movil offers fiber optic internet to the house (Gpon), while Tigo is still using coaxial cable.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف