أورلاندو

أورلاندو · الأسئلة

How Bad Is This Area?

How Bad Is This Area?

السكن الإجابات: 6 • Christoph N
I'm looking at apartments in Orlando and saw some extremely cheap options in a certain area, but I've heard it's not the best part of town. Can anyone tell me what to expect?
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (5) · رد واحد

Hannah Harper •
It is not great.
Christoph N OP •
I'm skeptical about the prices, but I'd love to hear about the area from people who know it.
Andrea MAndrea M •
not great big dawg
irinaalexeev •
Orlando has some areas that are considered particularly challenging.
belen671belen671 •
This part of town isn't exactly the best, but it's not the worst either. The more desirable areas are just a short drive away, near Winter Garden.
yarayara •
I've been following this area for a while, and I still think it's not as bad as people make it out to be. As a woman, I'd exercise caution at night, but I've felt safer here than in some other parts of Orlando, like the areas around UCF. Gunfire is a concern, but it's not much different from what I experienced in the S Semoran area near Curry Ford. The main issue I face is aggressive driving.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف