أورلاندو

أورلاندو · الأسئلة

Why is the I-4 West exit from Maitland so congested on certain days of the week?

Why is the I-4 West exit from Maitland so congested on certain days of the week?

المواصلات الإجابات: 6 • Andre CastilloAndre Castillo
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (5) · رد واحد

Belen SosaBelen Sosa •
When driving into Maitland from the Lake Mary area, I've found Tuesdays to be particularly challenging. The morning commute is especially hectic when merging onto 414 from 17-92, where it's not uncommon for drivers to be stuck in a traffic jam. To avoid frustration, I've learned to be courteous and let others in, while also being mindful of my own driving and avoiding aggressive maneuvers.
irinaalexeev •
Traffic on the I-4 Corridor is a nightmare, and some of the merge lanes are poorly designed. I often have to cross the solid white median or wait for people to let me in.
Andrea MAndrea M •
Navigating the morning commute in Orlando requires a delicate touch. To successfully exit the express lanes and reach Maitland Blvd, it's essential to time your move carefully, waiting for the perfect moment to make a transition. This involves a combination of patience and strategic thinking.
polina_orlandpolina_orland •
The intersection where I-4 meets the highway is notorious for its aggressive drivers. To stay safe, it's crucial to use your turn signal and let others in when they're signaling to merge. This simple courtesy can go a long way in preventing accidents and reducing stress on the road.
polina_orlandpolina_orland •
You'd be better off missing the exit every time than attempting to cut in and risk losing control of your vehicle.
helene_perr •
I've found that leaving early and getting on at Maitland Summit can be a good way to avoid the congestion. It's not the most efficient route, but it's better than getting stuck in traffic.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف