أورلاندو

أورلاندو · الأسئلة

Does the Orlando DMV do real ID on site?

Does the Orlando DMV do real ID on site?

الخدمات الإجابات: 3 • Fernanda BFernanda B
I'm here for college and I need to get a new real ID asap so I can fly back home for my mom's funeral. Does the local Orlando DMV do onsite printing?
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2) · رد واحد

yarayara •
I'm not entirely sure about the process, but I've had a real ID for a while now. When I had my address changed on my existing ID, it was still a real ID, and they printed it on site. I made an appointment, which typically made the process go significantly quicker.
irinaalexeev •
To get a real ID, you'll need to review the required documentation based on your status or situation, and bring any relevant forms with you. For example, if you're a foreign-born individual, you'll need your foreign birth certificate, proof of legal residency or citizenship in the US, and two documents proving your established Florida domicile. Utility bills and mortgage deeds or lease agreements are often the easiest to obtain, but pay stubs showing your address can also work. Make an appointment online, and the Downtown location has been known to get you in and out in 15 minutes or less.
Andre CastilloAndre Castillo •
The Downtown location is definitely the way to go. You're unlikely to wait long there.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف