ميامي

ميامي · الأسئلة

Large dog rescue options in Florida?

Large dog rescue options in Florida?

الصحة والعافية الإجابات: 3 • tyler_miami
I found a large seniorish stray dog, she ain’t chipped and I’ve spent the last week or so looking for a rescue, you’ve contacted about 15-20 rescues and the ones that did respond are full… I can’t keep the dog and I have 4 cats and 2 are allergic to dogs.. and their allergies are getting worse.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2) · رد واحد

Gudrun •
Big dog ranch try there.
nigel •
I've heard of a rescue in Palm Beach County that helps seniors, and it might be located near Jupiter, possibly near the Big Dog Ranch. They usually have space for bigger dogs since most people want smaller ones. The allergic cats issue can be tough - my cat gets sneezes just from the neighbor's dog passing by my door. If you call them early in the morning before their feeding rounds, you might have a better chance of getting someone on the phone.
Etienne Delacroix •
You could try reaching out to Rottweiler Ranch Rescue in Gainesville.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف

استكشف المزيد

أسئلة ذات صلة

لا توجد أسئلة ذات صلة بعد.