ميامي

ميامي · الأسئلة

Brickell dog barking constantly?

Brickell dog barking constantly?

الخدمات الإجابات: 8 • Gudrun V
I live in a high-rise building in Brickell, and a small dog is barking constantly day and night, with a double bark every hour. I've tried closing my balcony doors, but I can still hear it clearly. I'm looking for any advice on how to identify the dog's owner or resolve the issue.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (5) · الردود: 3

Delfina •
The sound of a loud animal echoing off the sides of buildings is a familiar phenomenon. In a similar situation, I once discovered that a dog on a balcony 15 floors below was the source of the noise.
Gudrun V OP •
The sound suggests a small dog, but it's concerning that someone would leave their pet on a balcony all day in Miami's hot climate.
Priya •
To address this issue, residents should first report the problem to their building management, providing a general description of the location. If the issue persists, further investigation can be conducted to identify the source of the noise.
miamievamiamieva •
Fourteen Street has seen multiple construction projects in a short radius. It's puzzling that a dog's barking could be louder than the constant construction noise. I hope the dog is being properly cared for and not another case of neglect.
Nienke Koster •
Unfortunately, there are people in Miami who neglect their pets. Leaving a dog on a balcony in the heat is inhumane.
Gudrun V OP •
It's surprising that no one in the building seems to be addressing the issue. If the noise is coming from a neighboring building, are there procedures in place for reporting concerns? What actions can be taken if the issue is not resolved?
Andre W •
As a resident of 951 The Plaza, I've experienced similar concerns about construction noise. The issue seems to be more complex, with a dog barking at specific hours, likely left on a balcony by its owner.
tatianatatiana •
I'm also experiencing this issue in Brickell House. The noise appears to be coming from across 14th Street, and I've been concerned about the welfare of the dog and its owner during my time away.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف