مدينة المكسيك

مدينة المكسيك · الأسئلة

Where do mature female travelers stay in Mexico City?

Where do mature female travelers stay in Mexico City?

السكن الإجابات: 4 • Sofia Marquez
I used to meet female travelers visiting Mexico City and they would stay at upscale hotels, but it's hard to connect with them now. Where do you stay when visiting?
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (4)

fernanda_mexicofernanda_mexico •
I've had luck meeting people either through group tours or online groups for women. These groups are quite active and include women of various ages, which makes it easy to connect with others.
Laura •
I recently stayed at Casa Comtesse in the southern part of Condesa, which was perfect. I met people every morning at the communal breakfast table, and we connected over activities like visiting the Anthropology Museum.
jarrah_mexico •
I was at the Intercontinental hotel in Polanco, and there were a lot of professionals and activity at the club lounge.
Petra DPetra D •
In the past, I've stayed at several hotels in the city, including one in the Reforma area and another in the Ángel neighborhood. As a medical professional, I find it easy to strike up conversations with people, and I've often been invited to join others on their adventures.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف