مدينة المكسيك

مدينة المكسيك · الأسئلة

Accidentally bought two Frida Kahlo tickets for the wrong date. What's the best way to resell them?

Accidentally bought two Frida Kahlo tickets for the wrong date. What's the best way to resell them?

أخرى الإجابات: 3 • sarahsarah
My sister is visiting from the States and I accidentally bought two tickets for the wrong date. I'd like to get something back for them.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3)

Laura •
I'd just give them away to a friend or family member who's interested in art. They're probably not worth the hassle of reselling.
Sangmin JeongSangmin Jeong •
You could try going to the museum the night of and selling the tickets to someone who doesn't have them. You might be able to get double or triple the price.
Sophie B •
I've noticed there are more and more posts from ticket resellers on social media. You could try posting on those platforms to see if anyone is interested in buying your tickets.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف