مدينة المكسيك

مدينة المكسيك · الأسئلة

What is the best way to get to Tepotzotlán from 4 Caminos at 7 AM?

What is the best way to get to Tepotzotlán from 4 Caminos at 7 AM?

المواصلات الإجابات: 4 • Sophie B
I'm a remote worker living in Condesa and I need to get to Tepotzotlán for work. I've never taken public transportation that far before, but I have three ideas. I'd appreciate any advice on the best way to get there.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (4)

Victoria G •
From Buenavista, take the train and then a combi or bus.
maarten96 •
There's a combi that leaves from 4 Caminos and goes to Huehuetoca, which takes you all the way to the caseta, but it's a long ride.
Laura •
Take the camión to Santa Teresa/Jorobas and get off at the right stop.
mexicocitymate •
Any camión going to Coyotepec or Huehuetoca will get you there, just be careful as the route is prone to robberies.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف